Features And Benefits
- The DEPA® PTFE pumps provide for fewer leakage paths through the implementation of integrated valve seats, manifolds with integrated flange connection, “block-mounted” pump chambers and air chambers and the rib design of DEPA® diaphragms.
- Improved valve ball guidance increases dry suction lift by up to 50%* versus previous designs.
- Maintenance downtime is reduced by up to 60% and the pump weight is up to 58% lighter compared to our competitors.
*According to internal testing
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
- Housing Material PTFE or PTFE electro conductive
- Design Bolted
- Center Block PP or PP electro conductive
- Air chamber Integrated in center block
- ½” (DH15), 1” (DH25), 1 ½” (DH40), 2″ (DH50)
DEPA® DH-TP/ TPL pumps guarantee a gentle pumping of low and high viscous products and shear-sensitive products. The main applications for DEPA® DH-TP/ TPL pumps can be found in the chemical industry (especially for aggressive, caustic and acidic fluids). The electro conductive pump (TPL) is suitable for the usage in explosion endangered gas & dust areas.
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Eurasian Conformity
ATEX compliant in accordance with directive 2014/34 EU:
- II 2GD Ex h IIB T6…T4 GbDb
- II 2GD Ex h IIC T6…T4 GbDb
- I M2 Ex h IIB T6…T4 Mb