Key Features And Benefits
The absence of the outer piston reduces wear around the flexing area, increasing diaphragm life.
Integrated insert eliminates a potential leak path within the pump. The pre-defined fixing feature of the outer rim design improves safety for both the customer and environment.
EASE OF MAINTENANCE
Pump maintenance is simplified and requires only hand tightening of the diaphragm. Modular design ensures all diaphragms are interchangeable with all DEPA® pumps.
EASY TO CLEAN
Clean surface reduces the build-up of impurities, improves flow and increases energy savings.
- The diaphragms (PTFE Compound, FKM*, EPDM, EPDM Grey, NBR, NRS) are available in the sizes ½” (15), 1” (25), 1 ½” (40), 2″ (50), and 3″ (80)
- PTFE Compound -10 to +130
- NBR -15 to +90
- EPDM -25 to +105
- EPDM Grey -25 to +90
- FKM* -5 to +120
- NRS -15 to +70
*a diaphragm based on Viton™ fluoroelastomer, Viton™ is a registered trademark of The Chemours Company
The closed surface eliminates potential leak path. Due to single piece design surface of the diaphragms, particle entrapment cannot occur, improving significantly the cleanability of the diaphragm. The absence of the outer piston avoids burr-formation on the wetted side of the diaphragm and subsequently improves lifetime for nearly each application.
- Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- Eurasian Conformity
For the EPDM Grey diaphragm & PTFE Compound diaphragm:
- FDA Conformity
- 1935/2004/EC & 10/2011/EU
- Bisphenol-A and Phthalates free
- BfR Recommendation XXI (category 3)
- The diaphragms are ATEX compliant in accordance with directive 2014/34/EU in combination with the pump