Features And Benefits
Globe valves in straight through acc. DIN 3356 with flanged connection acc to DIN, bonnet and outside stem, rising hand-wheel, design free of non ferrous metal. Acc. DIN EN 558-1, series 1, DIN 2501 and sealing surfac acc to form C DIN 2526 (PN 25, PN 40). face to face dimmensions acc. DIN 558-1, series 2, DIN 2501 and sealing surface acc. to form E DIN 2526 (PN 63 – PN 160).
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
- P250GH (C22.8) 1.0460 (up to DN50)
- GP240GH (GS-C25) 1.0619
- GX5CRNiMo19-11-2 1.4408
- GXcrNiMoNb19-11 1.4581
- DN 15 to DN 200
- PN 25/40 (series 810)
- PN 63 to PN 160 (series 810/1)
- PN 16 to PN 40 (Series 820)
- PN 16 to PN 25 (Series 850/1)
- -10°C to 400°C
- Available in straight-through type and y-type with flange connection, welded ends, or threaded ends
Industrial and chemical applications, chemical processing and fluid handling process water applications, for liquid media in corrosive and acidic applications.