Features And Benefits
- Face to face dimensions acc. to DIN EN 558-1
- Flanges on request according other standards (BS, ANSI etc.) or with butt-weld ends or socket-weld ends
- Check valve design allows horizontal and verticall installation.
- Other nominal sizes, extended material availability and further customization on request.
- DN 15 to DN 200
- PN 10 to PN 160
- 20°C to 400°C
- Straight through and Y-pattern lift check valves
- Flanges made according to other standards (BS, ANSI etc.) butt-weld ends or socket-weld ends
- Other nominal sizes, materials and further special designs on request.
Industrial and chemical applications, chemical processing and fluid handling process water applications, for liquid media in corrosive and severe applications.