The Saunders HC4 Team is pleased to invite you to our spring 2010 Distributor Sales Training being held at our Value Steam in Conroe, Texas this March 9-10, 2010.
This day and one half training seminar will focus on diaphragm valve technology and the application of that knowledge to effectively and profitably sell Saunders HC4 Products. Topics to be covered will include:
- Fundamentals of the Bio-Pharm Market
- Design features and advantages
- Industry standards and specifications
- Surface finish and metallurgy
- Two-way bodies
- Tandem valves
- Bio-Block design and selection
- Manual and automatic control
- Diaphragm technology and selection
- Selling against competition
Attendees will responsible for transportation and accommodations. Arrival will be Monday, March 8th and the training will be held on the 9th and 10th with departure after noon on the 10th. Lunches and dinners on March 8th and 9th will be hosted by Saunders HC4. There will be limited transportation to and from the airport. Please inquire as to availability and time.
Please respond to JoBess Shaw at 936-588-5348 or at email@example.com to confirm your attendance as early as possible as space is limited – but no later than February 9th.
Thank you for your support of Saunders HC4 Products.