Features And Benefits
Optimized PTFE liner
Resistoflex®ATL PTFE liners are produced from carefully formulated resins and proprietary processing and lining techniques. The result is a molded PTFE liner that provides optimal crystallinity and strength. ATL PTFE liners provide the best permeation resistance in the industry.
Enhanced venting system
Resistoflex®ATL PTFE pipe and fittings are designed to minimize any potential permeation attack of the housing by use of an advanced venting system that eliminates blockage and corrosion at the vent hole.
Highly chemical and temperature
Resistant paint system Resistoflex®ATL PTFE pipe and fittings are double coated with a highly chemical and temperature resistant paint. This paint is rated to 450°F (232°C) and can be used under insulation.
- ATL Lined Pipes & Fittings
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
- Carbon Steel, Cast Steel & Ductile Iron
- Stainless Steel & High Alloys
- Low temperature Carbon Steel
- 1″ to 12″ / DN 25 – DN 300
- Class 150 & 300 / PN 10 & 25
- up to 450°F / 232°C
Halogenated Acids & Chlorinated Organics
- Chlor-Alkali / VCM
- Chlorofluorocarbons: Refrigerants/Cooling Systems
- Polysilicon: High-Purity for Solar Cells
- Polyurethanes: TDI-MDI
- Brominated Compounds: Fire Retardants
- Halogenated Butyl Rubber
- Agricultural Chemicals: Pesticides and Weed Killer