The new XOMOX®XP3 Soft Seated Sleeved Plug Valves with a patent pending live loaded cartridge seal which meets the most stringent emissions standards in the industry.
First sleeved plug valve capable of passing four (4) thermal cycles with ZERO packing adjustments.
Features a self-adjusted, unique patented stem packing cartridge.
Options for different packing materials to suit different temperatures and applications (392°F/200°C or 500°F/260°C); PTFE & graphite packing.
- All sleeve material options are available.
- 360° port lip design of XOMOX® SPV to prevent possible cold flow and deformation of the sleeve.
- XP4D design, with an additional manual 4D stem seal, provides the same emissions performance as the XP3 configuration.
- XP3 and XP4D are API 641 Class B and E approved.
- API607 7th edition
- Innovative stem seal design permits best in class FUGITIVE EMISSIONS CONTROL (ISO15848-1 BH CO3 392°F or 200°C SSA0).
- Live-loaded design optimizes sealing performance and extended service life with ZERO PACKING ADJUSTMENTS through thermal cycling.
- MAINTENANCE and CAVITY FREE: No costly lubrication, no sticking, and no contamination of process media.