Making The Severe Routine
Wear is the enemy of all process valves which reduces the life cycle. Severe service processes accelerates this action aggressively further. The compressive interface of sealing elements with the introduction of severe processes attack machine finishes and tolerances which enables the valves ability to function. The Wedgeplug eliminates this action with frictionless operation between sealing elements. This extends the reliability of the valve for shutoff and repair costs for these extreme applications, thus offers the lowest cost of ownership.
- ASME Classes 150-1500.
- Temperature from cryogenic to 1650°F (900°C).
- Sizes ½ in (15 mm) through 36 in (900 mm).
- Plug port of reduced (70%, 90%) and full bore (100%).
- Designed to requirements of:
- API 599
- ASME B16.5 flanges
- ASME B16.10 face to face
- ASME B16.34
- Flanged, threaded or butt-welded
- Fire tested to API Standard 607, API Standard 6FA and British Standard BS6755.
- Materials include WCB, CF8M, C5, C12, WC6, WC9,
and Incoloy 800H.
- Special configurations and alloys available.